How to update songs using the GV Song Update Code?
- Open the GV Smart App on your smartphone or tablet. To install the app on your smartphone or tablet, search “GV Smart App” on Google Play (Android) or App Store (iPhone/iPad).
- Go to “Song Update” on the GV Smart App to find and download new Song Update Volumes. On each of the volumes, you can press “Volume Info” to see the songs included in the volume. Press “DOWN” to download the Song Update Volume to your smartphone or tablet. You can download multiple Song Update Volumes to your smartphone.
- Once downloading of Song Update Volume(s) to your smartphone or tablet is complete, pair your smartphone or tablet to your Grand Videoke via the GV Smart App to facilitate transfer of Song Update Volume(s). For instructions on how to pair your smartphone or tablet to the Grand Videoke, please see the next section.
- When your smartphone or tablet is already paired with the Grand Videoke, go to “Song Update”, then press “Buy Song Pack” on each of the Song Update Volume that you have downloaded on your smartphone or tablet.
- A pop-up window will appear. Key in the GV Song Update Code that you have purchased on the field within the pop-up window, then press “Confirm”. The Song Update Volume will now be transferred from your smartphone or tablet to the Grand Videoke.
How to pair your smartphone or tablet to the Grand Videoke?There are two (2) ways to pair your smartphone or tablet with the Grand Videoke — Hotspot Mode and AP Mode. Hotspot Mode — Allows direct connection between your smartphone or tablet and the Grand Videoke. This is done by connecting the Grand Videoke to your smartphone or tablet’s Wi-Fi Hotspot (Wi-Fi Tethering). This is useful when a Wi-Fi router is unavailable. AP Mode — Short for “Access Point” Mode. The Grand Videoke and the smartphone or tablet will connect to the same Wi-Fi router. In this mode, you are allowed to connect four (4) smartphones or tablets simultaneously to the Grand Videoke.
A. Hotspot Mode
- While the Grand Videoke is displaying the standby screen, press the Wi-Fi button on the remote control. The Wi-Fi menu with QR Code will come out on your TV screen.
- On your smartphone or tablet, open the GV Smart App, then go to “Pairing Karaoke Machine”. A QR Code scanner will appear.
- Scan the QR Code on the TV screen. Once scanning is successful, the GV Smart App will turn your smartphone or tablet’s Wi-Fi hotspot on.
NOTE: Some phones with older versions of Android may need to have their Wi-Fi hotspots turned on manually. In these cases, the GV Smart App will prompt the user to manually turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot on their smartphone or tablet’s settings menu.
- The Grand Videoke will then find the Wi-Fi hotspot of your smartphone or tablet. Select the Wi-Fi hotspot name of your smartphone or tablet on the Wi-Fi menu on your TV screen, then enter the password of the said Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Once that is complete, the Grand Videoke will connect to your smartphone or tablet’s Wi-Fi hotspot. There will be a confirmation message on your TV screen and on the GV Smart App.
B. AP Mode
NOTE: By default, the Grand Videoke is configured to Hotspot Mode. In order to change Wi-Fi mode from Hotspot Mode to AP Mode, while the Grand Videoke is displaying the standby screen, press MENU on the remote control, then go to Config > Smart Phone Setup, then change the Wi-Fi mode from Hotspot Mode to AP Mode.
- On your Grand Videoke, press the Wi-Fi button on the remote control. The Wi-Fi menu with QR Code will come out on your screen.
- Select the Wi-Fi SSID (router) that you intend to connect to. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to the same Wi-Fi SSID. You will need to enter the password of the Wi-Fi SSID if it is a secured router.
- Once Wi-Fi SSID has been selected and password has been entered, open the GV Smart App on your smartphone or tablet, then press “Pairing Karaoke Machine”. The QR Code scanner screen will appear on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scan the QR Code on the TV screen. Once scanned, the GV Smart App will facilitate connection with the Grand Videoke. If connection is successful, there will be a confirmation message that your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Grand Videoke.
- You connect up to four (4) smartphones or tablets to your Grand Videoke. In order to connect more smartphones or tablets, just follow steps 1, 3 and 4 with another smartphone or tablet that you would like to connect with the Grand Videoke.
GV SONG UPDATE - VOLUME 6
A COLLECTION OF 100 SONGS
ENGLISH HITS: 1-800-273-8255 (Logic, Alessia Cara, Khalid) • Havana (Camila Cabello, Young Thug) • Young Dumb & Broke (Khalid) • Crying In The Club (Camila Cabello) • Back To You (Louis Tomlinson, Bebe Rexha) • Thunder (Imagine Dragons) • Glorious (Macklemore, Skylar Grey) • Perfect (Ed Sheeran) • Dusk Till Dawn (Zayn, Sia) • Blow Your Mind (Mwah) (Dua Lipa) • Love On The Brain (Rihanna) • Friends (Justin Bieber, Bloodpop) • Strip That Down (Lian Payne, Quavo) • It Ain’t Me (Kygo, Selena Gomez) • Quit (Cashmere Cat, Ariana Grande) • Too Good At Goodbyes (Sam Smith) • Your Song (Rita Ora) • Questions (Alex Aiono) • What About Us (P!nk) • Tattooed Heart (Ariana Grande)
OPM HITS: Isang Tingin (Ella Cruz, Julian Trono) • Maniwala Ka (Donnalyn Bartolome) • No Greater Love (Quest, Clara Benin) • Walang Iwanan (Jason Dy) • Unbound (Marion, Alex Gonzaga, Morissette) • First of Summer (Urbandub) • Hanggang Kailan (Michael Pangilinan) • You (Jona) • Tara Tena (Kyla) • Bakit Ang Babae (Apo Hiking Society)
ALL TIME HITS: Can This Be Love (Matt Monre) • Come Undone (Duran Duran) • I Look To You (Whitney Houston) • I’m Sorry (Blackstreet) • Old Photographs (Jim Capaldi) • Redemption Song (Bob Marley) • The Way You Make Me Feel (Ronan Keating) • Wheel In The Sky (Journey) • These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Queen)